Edit Project Details
The Project details panel shows basic info about your project.
After creating the project, you will be sent to the project details page. Here you can manage all the settings about your project
Clicking the edit button (pen icon) will show the panel below, giving you the chance to edit the small description, write a full one and, also upload a logo for your project.
If you make any changes, confirm them by clicking "update", otherwise close the edit panel with the X button.
The Project Details panel when open
The "Settings panel" (see below image) gives you access to other project settings:
PRIVATE or PUBLIC, define whether the users need to be added to the project as members to view & collect entries.
- Public: anyone will be able to view the collected entries, add new entries, or download all the entries. API endpoints are open.
- Private: only members of the project can access it. API endpoints require authentication
- ACTIVE: project can be viewed, data can be collected and uploaded.
- TRASH: project cannot be viewed or receive data, but it can be restored. To delete it permanently, when a project is trashed a "delete" button appears.
- LOCK: project can be viewed, but it does not accept any new entries.
- LISTED: this means your project can be found when searching for a project on the website.
- HIDDEN: means only users knowing the URL will be able to access it on the web
A label attached to projects to group them into categories.
"GENERAL" is the default one. You can choose from:
The Project Settings panel
To access the project details page, click on "My Projects" then the "Details" button for the project you wish to edit.